Saturday, February 20, 2010

Honey Pot Pinata What Color Is Winnie The Poohs Honey Pot?

What color is Winnie the Poohs honey pot? - honey pot pinata

I give you my soon to be year part. The theme is Winnie the Pooh and we will have a pinata of Winnie the Pooh. Plastic bottles, which I painted to look like Winnie The Pooh honey pot. When my son was his party, I did these honeypots are the children who use them to put their candy in the piƱata Pass me confussed because I honey jars, blue and brown as the saw Winnie the Pooh. The honey honey pots painted on the side. What is the right color? What color do you think would be good for the party?

4 comments:

Saucy said...

It is blue / purple.
Part of the arrival of the city ... the theme of Winnie the Pooh products there.

Amanda said...

I saw many different colors, too. I do not think that they have actually called a honey pot, just use that around the tree house ....
In any case, it might be a more fun activity if you were the first to paint the children! It could be the beginning of the game, so they have time to dry. Or give them the color of the paper models, then tape around the bottle so that no chaos, but can still do what they want. And that's another activity for the party that much more cool

Not Me!! said...

Ask a different color for each child too easy for them to know that pot is up to the final whistle and their colors.

Not Me!! said...

Ask a different color for each child too easy for them to know that pot is up to the final whistle and their colors.

Post a Comment