Sunday, February 7, 2010

Aveeno Eczema Skin Care Moisturizing Cream HELP! Aveeno Cream For Eczema?

HELP! Aveeno Cream for Eczema? - aveeno eczema skin care moisturizing cream

HELP! Aveeno Cream for Eczema?
Hi Folks, I have mild eczema on the face, especially near the corner of my lips and chin. It is always dry, scaly and red. I am so sick and tired prescribed by all the steroid creams was from my local dermatologist, I thought, I can open a pharmacy. Anyway, I have a lot of questions about eczema and many people recommend a moisturizer product called "Aveeno". I wonder if it's just Aveeno moisturizer alone, which is, in fact, but this problem is? And none of you know that the Aveeno moisturizer would be best suited for my problem, facial eczema? Incidentally, I have this link on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Aveeno-Active-Naturals-Eczema-Care-Moisturizing-Cream_W0QQitemZ260249280441QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item260249280441&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

He said that "Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream," but can not find exactly believe this product from Aveeno official page, is the real dealAveeno?

Please help because I am really frustrated with my skin, I thank you in advance. : (

1 comment:

candi h said...

My little girl of two months and was diagnosed with eczema on his face. I bought Aveeno baby wash and baby lotion, eczema Aveena, and it worked great! It is quite clear. I use the bathroom to wash and lotion have been great for her! I have found in the region of the baby as Walgreens or Walmart, where they have wipes, baby shampoo, etc. And it was a reasonable price

Hey, I could not send message back to inter alia the 360 thin, soooo
Good for a baby that doctors say not to put on all non-steroidal cream. Only the Aveeno lotion. But it could also apply to adults. My mother has eczema, however, and since when has your skin is dependent on cortisone cream. Why dont u try Aveeno top-notch and see if it works alone? Hope this helps!

Post a Comment