Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dune Buggy Needs I'm Moving To Utah - Where Do I Go To Drive A Dune Buggy And What Do I Need To Know, Going Into It?

I'm moving to Utah - where do I go to drive a dune buggy and what do i need to know, going into it? - dune buggy needs

Movin Salt Lake, really want to force a Dune Buggy in the sand - any other information you may think that I could rent (location of the facilities, buggy tracks and paths, cost estimates, need, etc.)

How can you tell me, I want to hear!

3 comments:

dead mike said...

There is one area such as the dunes, which my neighbor known on your ATV mounted, buggies also get people there - it is better to have paddle tires style - there are many places to take rent for Big Boy Toys - only a look on the Yahoo Yellow Pages ROCKS UTAH

horsejum... said...

Poor you. What is worse than if you travel to Salt Lake City? Do not reply, I have a vivid imagination.

matt briggs said...

Umm 24

I have a little fun than 24 of its 25

Post a Comment