Friday, February 5, 2010

Best Way To Go To Mumbai To Velankanni I Will Be Travelling To India, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Divine Retreat Centre Muringoor, Velankanni And Bangalore.?

I will be travelling to India, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Divine Retreat Centre Muringoor, Velankanni and Bangalore.? - best way to go to mumbai to velankanni

I want to know what is the best means of transport to travel between these cities. I think, for which no specific quota for foreign travel by train. I would be delighted if anyone can suggest sites for travel by bus and train, so I make my plans according to what I make my reservation before visiting this part of the world.

5 comments:

priyanka meena kota B.E.(SEO) said...

check this for reference:

Dhoni please retire punk... said...

I think we should definitely stay on the flights. Especially if you are a first timer in India. If you travel to many places to want to visit the place, you can also take a taxi from the airport (costs under 1000R). You can hire a very good leader if you can place you do not avoid to be seen.

peter.na... said...

There are many resources for the trip to India, want the kind you're leaving, I suggest you exercise. I still recommend you visit Rajasthan, the great palace holiday appeal.
Find out more about the tour of Rajasthan. www.maketravelindia.com

flightsi... said...

Hello friend, the best and cheapest way to travel in India, Indian Railways is. She is also able to enjoy the luxury bus for the smaller Route.Below the URL of the Indian Railways site to get where the camera, or any information, routes, timetables, fares and all. I love to travel by train, bus or see more places closer.
You can also use your tickets in advance on the website with your credit card.

VJ V said...

Hello,
I advise you to take flights to get from one state to another (Mumbai, Maharashtra, Karnataka, BNG) travel expenses. After arriving at the respective state capitals can take a taxi for you. Travel agencies that apply in each state and ask them to keep the cabin and forms of coexistence. I think you can make all your travel arrangements through an agency, but would be cheaper if a book in the respective states.

Post a Comment