Friday, February 12, 2010

Honest Getaways Downunder How Do You Like This Poem. Be Honest!?

How do you like this poem. Be Honest!? - honest getaways downunder

My Getaway

A place where you can go Just Breathe
On all the stress and pressure

You may think your opinion is not clean and
Lying on the couch and let it sink
In a world of fear
What you can do what he wants and not in a hurry

Take the responsibility to do in order to
In this world, everyone can start again
You can do what he wants
It's like a fresh start, far from foreign countries

Unfortunately not too difficult
As difficult as trying to extend

But not too much, because there will always
If, once again, the thoughts may wander astray

And again, with this peacefuCity of

4 comments:

mike c said...

wow
Poetry in general, much cr @ p
But I liked it

Mori said...

Okay. Lying on a couch ... I think you should "a"
there. And the last line seems a bit thrown together. = / As you hurry to finish. I think it is something to repeat, or a better finish than that. And you have to make a model with better verses. You have 2, 4, 4, 2, 2, 1 I think if we try to draw a picture work. And, in line thirteen, but not too much? Do not drive too? = /

My opinion.

mom.of.2 said...

I've been there. It `s called" My Bed ". That `s Why I love sleeping problems and hello goodbye sweet dreams!

donna said...

Since the end had seemed to stop just below the line.

Post a Comment