Friday, January 29, 2010

Wedgie Games Wedgie Wedgie Games -tos Have You Ever Gotten A Wedgie?

Have you ever gotten a wedgie? - wedgie games wedgie wedgie games -tos

After setting my friend whos a girl who could beat him in this game. The bet is that every time he lost wedgie you get 2 (one with a strap and the others wear regular pants) to see that the most affected. Our hands are duck legs stuck, so he could not resist. Of course I lost and I was wearing a bracelet that was my first wedgie. is duck tape and wrapped it around me. It did sooo bad. stayed off for 20 seconds then ..... I changed my underwear and formed a band. She went around me like 20 times with the band and even had my pink underwear that I got up and attatched to a hook on my door. that most hurts. She said she would go home and they hang me there in my underwear with a home person. Finally, the hook broke and I managed to escape before my parents came home. My back later.
What was your worst wedgie you've received?

best answer gets 10 points .... suerte =)

2 comments:

kirstenw... said...

I do not know, a how good a friend to hang on a hook, and two on the left, is to find someone. In any case, I have received nothing so bad. Once entered, so to speak will be a war between the corner with my boyfriend. That was more or less attract each other until the man or torn underwear, someone shouted. Although eventually began to cry () 's uncle. I was surprised, because he wears a belt, and I thought it would be suspended for a long time until someone said his uncle. Suppose you could not walk properly for a few days. It was a bit embarrassing hehehehe.

Jenbloss... said...

Okay.
Sure.

Post a Comment