Friday, January 22, 2010

College Replica Jerseys Anyone Here A Fan Of Notre Dame (Fighting Irish) Hockey?

Anyone here a fan of Notre Dame (Fighting Irish) hockey? - college replica jerseys

Bauer number one shirt, which I will be a friend, who has played and is now signed in the ECHL, averaging nearly a point per game, had an idea of its value? Would it be of interest to anyone? The signature is difficult to distinguish (silver blue Sharpie was not such a good idea apaprently), but I know it's real.

Question: Who is your favorite and least 2 favorites are the teams in U.S. college hockey

6 comments:

Mathieub... said...

Frankly, I did not save the school, but what little I seem to be obviously Boston vs. Minnesota Michegans or go to her.

I think if I promote a team, probably Vermont Catamount. Since it is a lot as a child I had a great love for all in Vermont.

Allison P said...

Question: Minnesota Golden Gophers are my favorite team with the exception that Coach Don Lucia is the only coach to coach the Gophers did not go to the marmots. (He went to Notre Dame) My least favorite team is North Dakota. They are a group of 26 years, Canadians only goal is to hack the shit out of other teams.

Stars #1 Fan said...

No, but since hockey is not as big in Texas and I live in Massachusetts now, I'm a fan of the Eagles and Huskies of Northeastern BC. Kind of you to give the T-shirt, but no thanks.

BQ: The teams that I mentioned above.

meerkat said...

Well, if it would be Michigan State, me interested

BQ: Two teams from College Hockey favorites are the Spartans of Michigan State and the University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux.

Do you like the least: the University of Michigan and the Irish struggle, as you mentioned.

♥~ Go Twins~ ♥ said...

No

BQ: Favorite fighting Sioux of the University and if I choose a second, probably Colorado College

The least popular of the University of Minnesota Gophers and the Boston College Eagles

P diddy said...

Suction control of Ireland and you have to burn the jersey instead of fire!

Post a Comment