Monday, November 16, 2009

Pictures Of Boys Age 4 Getting Wedgies Opinions On Our Family Pictures?

Opinions on our family pictures? - pictures of boys age 4 getting wedgies

I had this question before, but I hope for more answers.

We have our family photos done quickly, and I carry on the lookout for ideas what to do. We were on the beach last summer and she was wearing jeans and a white shirt, so obviously do not want to not wear white again. I have the problem that we are one big family (7) of us, so you do not really everyone can use a different color, or it is like a rainbow in! :-)
Anyway, if you have any ideas or seen pictures of good family, who do not understand, who knows, I am looking for suggestions.
Additionally, you can think of a good idea for a place?

Maybe I should have seen the age and gender of my children:
Boy-15
Boy-13
Boy-8
Girl-5
Boy-4
Mom
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment