Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Installing A Floor In An Aluminum Is It Worth Installing Drywall Over A Brick Wall To Make The Room Warmer?

Is it worth installing drywall over a brick wall to make the room warmer? - installing a floor in an aluminum

I moved to Italy and bought a flat. The houses here are not the insults and the United States, they have brick and plaster it all. My room is a wall, the kind of cold in the winter was out. I have new windows and the cold goes right through them. All wall just too cold. I think on the walls. Between the two, I put a sheet of material, which is about 1/8th inch thick. One side seems to be aluminum and other materials spongy. I think it is generally used when on a parquet floor (between the basement placed).

You think this can work and my room at least one or two degrees warmer? You can also put the drywall directly to the wall with screws and dowels or plugs, as I in the good old USA?

No comments:

Post a Comment