Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Birthday Third Wording Am I Being Rude? Sister In Law Is Pregnant With Her Third Child?

Am I being rude? Sister in law is pregnant with her third child? - birthday third wording

For the first child, my husband and I have many things in a gift basket, it takes a lot of money. For the second child does something similar. The problem is that she is pregnant again, her last child is only 5 months and will be with another girl (his son are also two girls). Since this is the third child, a girl, so close to the second, and my husband and I have a very low income, we have some other things that bear a birthday, and to determine brush, cost only $ 20 . My mother told me she was very rude of me to do, and that his daughter was so excited that we are not as tight fist are somewhat decent buy your child (his own words!). I was furious and told him he was rude and selfish to hope that the people continue to buy lots of baby, it is not necessary when there are always many children. I know it's rude of me, but you think I owe an apology to MIL that your comment?

1 comment:

<3 Is It You <3 said...

NO! whose apologize for anything. Your mother is the trick again. Who he thinks he is? these things go even better buy and it is so happy to dip their daughter's children is on the left and right. It is your responsibility as my clothes for babies. it's time to spend doing nothing, but with children. You make a law for the whole family thinks that you and your husband the richest and should spend what you can. Excuse me! have no rights. and do good atleast get something. and the next time you scream at your step-mother, let him know he should talk to her in the mirror to talk to your daughter. and his stepmother was to go buy anything because it is so concerened. Honey Do not be sorry. SA was due to a nonsense!

Post a Comment