Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gentil Wart Pics HPV And Gentil Warts???

HPV and Gentil Warts??? - gentil wart pics

I was diagnosed a few months ago against HPV. I have external genital warts. I tried the Aldara cream for a month, the doctor (was kind enough to cover the cost of one months for me because I am a student and not enough money for the recipe to me) to pay. The cream came a few weeks ago and went to the doctors yesterday and was treated with acid. The place where you are applying the acid is gray on the warts and around them now. It is a small area in the mouth is white. The oval shape. I havent rain, however, that the doctor said I should wait 24 hours until they do. I wondered whether the gray and white with a shower or disappear over time? In addition, the doctor realized that HPV have spread genital warts to the inner wall of the vagina. She said she saw only one or two people that in the past. Has anyone had a situation like this? What can I expect next? I have scheduled a colposcopy soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment