Friday, December 11, 2009

35mm Best Film Roles How Would My Super Old 35mm Film Turn Out If I Got It Developed?

How would my super old 35mm film turn out if i got it developed? - 35mm best film roles

The movie is like ... probably 1996-1997, when he was about six or seven years, it was my first movie role and I can not remember the end of the paper - I could, but I really do not know the film inside the body and the edge of the body can fused to be closed? I think I remember the opening times of the day haha, so I have no idea what I could do for them ... and perhaps also by the camera left in the car when it was hot, but I do not know. I have the camera recently and I wonder what I did, because I want to see what I was taking pictures when I was a little kid

No comments:

Post a Comment